Kolacny Music was started in 1930 by William J. Kolacny, as a musical instrument repair shop. It is currently run by William's son Richard, his wife Bettie, their daughter Donna, their son David and his wife Debbie. We sell, rent and repair band and orchestra instruments, working closely with school music programs.
The Harp Department was started by David Kolacny in 1980.
Kolacny Music is located two blocks North of Evans at the corner of Jewell and Broadway. We are 10 blocks South of 1-25 on Broadway. We maintain a full stock of music, recordings, accessories and instruments.